Monday, July 4, 2011

RPGs- Role Playing Games

This site is all about my experiences in Role-Playing Games or simply RPGs.

What exactly is RPG?  Well,  according to the Oxford English Dictionary, RPG is a game in which players take on the roles of imaginary characters, usually in a setting created by a referee, and thereby vicariously experience the imagined adventures of these characters.


What roles are there?  There are so many roles a player can choose depending on the type of game they are playing.  Most RPG's are based on the battle between good and evil.  A player can be a hero or a villain.  You can take the role of an angel or a demon, even fictional characters like dwarfs, elves, giants, fairies, monsters etc.  They can also be a fighter, a sorcerer, a healer, a protector, and the likes.


I started playing RPGs  last 2006 and until now I am still hooked on this type of game.  I'll be posting the games I have played before and even those I am currently subscribed in so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment